Taking Your Career to the Next Level
Saturday, January 25 | 10:30am | Holiday Inn Bozeman
Topics for the Day:
- 10:30 – 11:30 | RISK in the Equine Practice: The Technicians Role in Recognizing and Prevention
- 11:30-12:00 | BSVTA General Membership Meeting
- 12:00-1:00 | Lunch Break
- 1pm – 2pm | Great Technicians Make Best Practices
- 2pm – 3pm | Technician Specialization: Credentialing and Utilization of the Veterinary Technician (Technician Audience)
- 3pm – 5 pm | Roundtable Discus-sion on Challenges, Future of Career Enhancement, Successes
About the Speaker | Deborah Reeder
I have spent the past 15 years working in practice management and consulting for equine practices, as well as in the Industry. I founded the AAEVT (American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians) in 2003, and after serving as the President for three years, I am now the Executive Director. We formed the Academy- Specialty in Equine Veterinary Nursing, which I helped to organize and now the Society for Equine Veterinary Anesthesia which I oversee. I also manage and oversee our AAEVT online Equine Certificate Academy, which I feel is so needed in our industry. My passion and my time is now mainly devoted to the AAEVT, mentoring, working with VT programs and the industry to incorporate more equine, and working to pro-mote the equine veterinary technician profession. I also love wine !, cooking and travel ! I am married (husband, Jeff), and have two children: Brooke, a flight attendant for Continental/United, and Sam, who is working in the financial district in New York. And my true friend: my Aussie – Bandit.
Big Sky Animal Medical Center CE
February 8, 2020 | 8am-5pm | Great Falls, MT
Only 11 spaces available! Download the PDF and register today!
Additional CE Opportunities
BSVTA is excited to provide continuing education opportunities to our community! Did you know that there are free continuing education opportunities available online?
We’re happy to connect you with continuing education events locally, nationally and online. For a full list of continuing education resources, please visit NAVTA. Additional online CE opportunities can be found at:
For CE that is pertinent for all veterinary practice positions, please visit atdove.org
- For more conference dates go directly to DVM 360
- For more information from the Montana Veterinary Medical Association, please visit mtvma.org