Parks Veterinary Clinic
Parks Veterinary Clinicin rural central Montana is search of mixed animal vet tech. Our vet tech of 10 years is leaving in the spring. We depend heavily on her and I jokingly tell my clients I work for my vet tech! She basically runs the clinic. She greets the clients & patients, answers the phones, does most of the scheduling, dispenses vaccines & supplies to producers, orders & manages inventory, surgery prep, nurse, lab work, and instructs the other employees. So I need an energetic, knowledgeable, organized multi tasker with a great attitude that loves their profession!!! When I am out in the field, I need someone at the clinic that has the ability to handle the clinic. So I would prefer an experienced vet tech, but I would be happy to train a new graduate.
- I have been a solo practitioner for ~17 years, until this past summer when a recently retired vet was bored and wanted to work a few days a week.
- Our practice is 60% cow / calf, 35% small animal, & 5% equine & sheep.
- We have haul in facilities & provide ambulatory service
- We have Abaxis CBC & Chemistry Machine, MiniXRay 80+, Reproscan U/S & an Aloka U/S, gas anesthesia, Power Float, mobile silencer hydraulic chute, & inside hydraulic chute that tilts
Our current staff includes 1.2 drs., 1 vet tech (who is leaving), 3 part time vet assistants, & 3 part time kennel help. I try to have two employees at the clinic.
- 8-5 M-F closed 12-1 for lunch
- (In spring & fall I tend to work out in the field on weekends but the office is closed.)
- Kennel help tends to take care of animals on weekends, but there will be occasions that vet tech will be called in on emergencies
- Hoping you could tell me what your thoughts are!
- Hours would be either 5 -8hr days or 4- 10hr days. I would let the vet tech decide.
Harlowton is located in central Montana, we are surrounded by the Crazy Mtns, the Little Belt Mtns, & the Snowy Mtns. Harlowton has about 800 people. Wheatland County has population of about 2000. We are 95 miles from Billings, 120 miles NE of Bozeman, 120 East of Helena, & 130 miles SE of Great Falls.
If you are interested please email inquiries to Kritterdr@aol.com.
Moore Lane Veterinary Hospital
Do you like working with a team? Are you driven to achieve? Would you like to live in the BIG SKY STATE? We are looking for a Certified Veterinary Technicians, Experienced Veterinary Technicians, Veterinary Assistants, Receptionists, and Kennel Staff. Moore Lane Veterinary Hospital has served the Billings, Montana area for over 50 years. We are an AAHA Accredited, six DVM 24-hour emergency and routine small animal practice and we may be looking for you. We offer competitive wages and benefits that include paid vacations, a health care plan, employee discounts, a Production based bonus system, a uniform allowance and much more. Pre-employment drug screening required. Check out or website at https://
Send resumes to:
Krystal Buckland, Office Manager
Moore Lane Veterinary Hospital
30 Moore Lane
Billings, MT 59101
Big Sky Pet Center
Big Sky Pet Center is a well-established small animal hospital seeking an experienced full time veterinary technician to join our stellar team of professionals. We are a well-equipped, modern facility with a dedicated, professional staff that prides itself on delivering the highest standard of care to our patients and clients alike.The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, reliable, detail oriented, compassionate, and skilled in providing outstanding patient care and customer service. Good communication skills, understanding the value of team work, and a strong work ethic are a necessity. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, health insurance benefits, paid holidays, a uniform allowance, and an employee discount. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com