Job Posting | Bozeman
BRIDGER VETERINARY SPECIALISTS | Bozeman, MT
Looking for experienced CVT or equivalent to help start the first referral only specialty hospital in the state of Montana. Opportunity to grow and develop a start up specialty hospital and help form the culture, vision and mission of the company.Responsibilities of the Veterinary Technician
- All standard tech responsibilities, anesthesia, IV catheter, patient care, client interaction, record keeping, ordering, etc.
- Additional skills that will be taught include: CT scan, femoral/ sciatic nerve blocks, epidural, arterial line placement, jugular catheter
- Maintain confidentiality regarding patient status/treatment, client information and other sensitive clinic operations.
- Must be able to work collectively within the team in managing/scheduling active medical cases.
- Perform intake examination, history and provide client estimates.
- Perform patient discharges and client education.
- Sterilization and organization of surgical equipment
Requirements of the Veterinary Technician
- Ideally 5+ years in the field.
- Specialty or surgical experience is a plus.
- Great communications skills, outgoing and friendly ideal.
Benefits of the Veterinary Technician
- Will consider relocation bonus for right applicants.
- Benefits: health care, paid vacation, uniforms/ scrubs
Job Type: Full-time